From: The desk of Lisa Suttora, Ecommerce Strategist
Dear Online Seller,
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a Pinterest pin can be worth thousand’s of dollars to your holiday sales.
Pinterest is now the number one social marketing tool for ecommerce merchants.
- Shoppers coming from Pinterest spend nearly $170 per session on average (In comparison, shoppers from Facebook spend $95 per session, while Twitter shoppers spend $70. )
- Pinterest referrals to online stores and wesbites continue to grow like wildfire – increasing a whopping 66.52% since holiday 2012.
- 28% of Pinterest’s active users have a household income of 100K+
In fact, comScore recently named Pinterest “The #1 site in the social commerce game.” “The only social site that’s really designed around commerce.”
With the holidays a scant 30 days away, you can’t afford to ignore this 100% FREE source of traffic and sales to…
- Show holiday buyers what you sell
- Send potential new customers directly over to the products you’re selling
- Showcase products in an environment that lends itself perfectly to ecommerce
With more than 46 million unique visitors in January 2013 alone, brands like these are leveraging Pinterest to send thousands of targeted buyers directly to their store.
Why would these multi-million dollar companies spend their valuable marketing time on Pinterest?
Because Pinterest is driving major traffic and sales, so much so, that big companies like Nordstrom now regard Pinterest as their top social marketing tool.
But it’s not just the big brands that are capitalizing on the power of Pinterest…
Thousands of independent online sellers use Pinterest every day to increase their sales on…
“I am building a niche gift board to be featured by Pinterest. While searching for “gifts for animal lovers” one of our pins came up within the first 100 pins in the search results! ”
This Amazon product was pinned to my “Top Stocking Stuffers for 2013″ board on Pinterest and immediately SOLD OUT.
This Ebay ornament set was pinned to Pinterest and SOLD OUT.
These adorable Candy Cane Leggings were pinned from Etsy and SOLD OUT.
But you can’t just “be” on Pinterest and expect your products to sell, it’s how you use Pinterest that matters.
There are specific things you MUST do when pinning your Products to Pinterest in order to make them sell! Not all pins are created equal!
- Your “pin titles” and “descriptions” will determine whether or not Pinterest users click on your pins, repin, or ignore them. (Most people pin their products the wrong way.)
- Your pins must correctly be pinned from Amazon and Ebay, otherwise you’ll end up promoting your competitors or sending visitors on a wild goose chase to find your products
- You must theme your boards a certain way in order to attract the right following. Pinterest has some new cross-marketing functions that can REALLY amp up your sales, but most people don’t use them.
- Getting found in Pinterest’s search is a MUST, as Pinterest users search the site for great gift ideas. Here’s one of my 2013 holiday gift boards ranked on Page 1 of Pinterest search, and products sell from this board every day!
- And remember this is all FREE advertising!
- Think about how much it would cost to buy this traffic in Google Adwords?
Pinterest for Ecommerce is the ONLY online step-by-step video series designed specifically for online merchants that shows you how to quickly and easily use Pinterest to sell more products.
In Video 1 of the series, we go behind the scenes to uncover what’s really driving the ecommerce sales on Pinterest.
“Four of the items I pinned to Christmas Gift Ideas 2013 during one of the Pinning Parties sold and I wonder what else sold because of the pins!”
In Video 2, you’ll learn how to use Pinterest Boards to market your products. Pinterest Boards are your product showcases, but you need to set them up right to get results!
In this video you’ll learn how to:
In Video 3 it’s all about Pinning It for profits!
In order to make money with Pinterest, you need to know how to create pins that will get Repinned, Liked and Commented on.
It’s easy to do once you know how to do it. And I’ll give you the exact formula for writing pin titles and descriptions that will get people to click, share and visit your store!
In Video 4, we cover the key strategies for pinning your products!
Get this right and you’ll get your products in front of thousands of new customers each day!
You’ll learn which products to pin. What not to pin. And a little known tip for getting your Pins in front of thousands more people.
We’ll cover the right way to pin from the marketplaces as well as pinning from a website.
And you’ll discover a HUGE technique for pinning your Amazon products!
One that is so big, it has the potential to generate thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in new sales this year! (This works for any kind of Amazon marketing as well, and is not something that I’ve ever seen discussed in the Amazon space.)
Each video runs 30-40 minutes long. Follow along step-by-step and start marketing your products on Pinterest as you go!
SPECIAL BONUS! 2 “Pinterest for Holiday Sales Videos”… Specifically designed for marketing products during the holiday selling season. .
SPECIAL BONUS! “Pinsider Tips!”… Get the Pinterest updates as they happen with our short Pinsider Tips videos. .
Pinterest allows you to send people directly from the pinned image you post on Pinterest, right to your store or product.
(There’s no fighting Google slaps or dealing with the content heavy marketing style of Facebook and Twitter.)
The 4 Video “Pinterest for Ecommerce” Series (30-40 minutes) each (I’ll walk you through the process step-by-step so by the end of Video 4 your products will be up and marketed on Pinterest.)
- Watch each video
“Pinsider Tips!” Get Pinterest Updates as they happen! So you’ll always know the latest ways to market your business!
The 2 Video “Pinterest for Holiday Sales” Series! designed SPECIFICALLY to help you use Pinterest to sell more during the Holiday selling season.
Pinterest is the first social media site to actively welcome the promotion of consumer products. In fact, 63%+ of the activity on Pinterest is consumer products related!
With an audience of 70 million active users, Pinterest is the place to showcase your products.
See you on Pinterest!
Yours in online selling success,
Lisa Suttora Int’l
4701 SW Admiral Way, Suite 162
Seattle, WA 98116